All calls are recorded for quality and training purposes.
Sharing and Usage
We will never share, sell, or rent individual personal information with anyone without your advance permission unless ordered by a court of law. Information submitted to us is only available to employees managing this information for the purposes of contacting you or sending you emails based on your request for information and to contracted service providers for the purposes of providing services relating to our communications with you.
How can you stop receiving email from us?
Reply to the Email, having typed the word UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject line.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a text file stored on a computer or mobile device. There are different types of cookies and the purpose of them varies along with the expiration of the cookie. Browser settings can be changed to block all or certain types of cookies.
What are cookies used for?
These files can be used to enhance a users experience of using a website and by storing preferences
Can be essential for shopping carts/baskets and online shopping
Logging in and out of an online account which can use authentication cookies
For analytical purposes to determine how users navigate a website, how long each page has been viewed, new vs returning visitor, where the visitor has found the site (clicked through from).
Terms and Conditions for Website Usage
The term ‘Access Garage Doors Limited’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Genesis House, Priestley Way, Crawley, West Sussex, RH10 9PR. Our company registration number is 1255479. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
– The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice
– These files can be used to enhance a user’s experience of using a website and by storing preferences
– Can be essential for shopping cart/baskets and online shopping
– Logging in and out of an online account which can use authentication cookies
– For analytical purposes to determine how users navigate a website, how long each page has been viewed, new vs. returning visitor, where the visitor has found the site (clicked through from)
– Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law
– Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements
– This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions
– All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website
– Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence
From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s)
– Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland, and Wales
Using this website:
This website was designed with both usability and accessibility principles in mind. The site can be used with a variety of adaptive technologies used by people with disabilities, such as screen readers.
The Display Settings facility is designed to provide maximum accessibility for all users of this website. You can change the Text Colour, Background Colour and Text Size of the website as required, using a range of high contrast options.
You can select one or multiple options and can set these to your desired combination as follows:
How to choose your Display Settings:
In the very top left hand corner of the every page you’ll see the link Display Settings. Click on this link and you are taken to the Display Settings page.
On the screen you’ll also see a preview of the web page you were previously viewing.
On the left hand side you will see three drop down menus:
Text Colour – To view the website with a different text colour, select an option from the drop down menu and click on ‘Preview’. In the preview window you’ll see the web page change to reflect the change you have made.
Background Colour – To view the website with a different background colour, select an option from the drop down menu and click on ‘Preview’. In the preview window you’ll see the web page change to reflect the change you have made.
Text Size – To view the website with a different text size, select an option from the drop down menu and click on ‘Preview’. In the preview window you’ll see the web page change to reflect the change you have made.
Saving your settings:
Once you are happy with the settings you have chosen, click on ‘Save’ and you will be returned to the page you were viewing, with your preferred setting.
Returning to Default:
To return the website to the default style, click on ‘Display settings’ again and change each drop down menu back to ‘Default’ then hit ‘Save’.
Adjusting the text size:
If the text on the site is too small for comfortable reading, you can make it bigger by using the ‘Display Settings’ function at the top left of every page.
Alternatively, in Internet Explorer select the View option, then Text Size and then your preferred size. Or if using Netscape, select the View option, then Text Zoom, followed by your preferred percentage size option.
For ease of use, the following navigational tools are in use:
The website has been divided into a number of major sections, grouped by subject.
Menus are displayed on the left hand side of the pages.
In the top right hand corner a Site Search facility is available. Search by whole word.
At the top of each page is a link to the Home page
At the bottom of the page is a site map which lists every page of the site.
Bread crumb– below the header is a bread crumb which shows the path back from the page you are viewing to the Home page.